Monday 11 June 2012

Monday Inspiration

I need a bit of inspiration on a Monday to do anything... especially with London weather not helping  much!

I've been away people and on my travels I spotted this Valentino dress which I thought was very elegant, wearable and SO could make a nice kameez! It would look great with a churidaar.

Apologies for the bad photo quality - I was told off for even taking this so another attempt to capture this was not poss; however there are very delicate cut out flowers in black and white all along the front and slightly ruffled black strips along the sides.


1 comment:

  1. Yaaay, a fellow secret pic snapper! I get told off all the time, don't worry!
    And this dress looks so pretty but very asian, I can't believe that it's a dress not not a kameez!

    ReplyDelete