Friday 15 June 2012

Samia Ahmed

Samia Ahmed, Not someone I have heard of much in the past but she recently posted pics of some bridals which I think are stunning!!

The first is just Beautiful, I keep seeing many outfits where a few colours  are used but this is one of the few where it works so beautifully!! I also love the way the skirt is full at the bottom giving the whole outfit a lovely shape. To be honest i am getting really bored of the same old long kameez and as much kaam as you can bridals we keep seeing and am desperate to see something new, but I really love this due to the fuller skirt and colour combinations



How elegant is this?? I like the way colour has been used in the kaam to compliment the ivory base. *UPDATE* This beautiful bridal is a peshwaz on mehsuri fabric with solid dobka work and resham work @ 200000 rupees with churidaar pajama.







2 comments: